Artsmark - bringing learning to life through arts and culture
Who are we?
Artsmark is the only creative quality standard for schools and education settings, accredited by Arts Council England.
We support settings to develop and celebrate their commitment to arts and cultural education.
What do we provide?
- Artsmark provides a clear and flexible framework for teachers and schools leaders to embed creativity across the whole curriculum and address school improvement priorities
- Receive professional support, advice and resources to strengthen your arts provision
- You’ll be supported throughout your Artsmark journey by our regional network of Bridge organisations, providing training, advice, practical teaching resources and introductions to other settings and leading cultural organisations in your area.
- Artsmark clearly demonstrates how you support personal development and provides evidence to Ofsted on how you meet its spiritual, moral, social, cultural requirements.
- You’ll receive one of three award levels; Silver, Gold or Platinum
Artsmark is open to primary, secondary and special schools, pupil referral units, youth offending teams and sixth form colleges.